Miles From Zip
Search for Jobs Near You
Select a distance, enter a zip code and additional keywords (if desired), and hit enter or click the Go button to quickly find jobs near you.
Branch Services Jobs
When you start your Branch Services job at Terminix, you’ll join a team of skilled and dedicated professionals who provide the highest level of customer service to the people we serve. At Terminix, a Branch Services job gives you compensation and benefits and outstanding opportunities for additional training & development. If you’re looking for a Branch Services job, click on the job that interests you to learn more and apply.
Accounting Clerk III 101160
Job Location: Topeka, KS
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Under limited supervision responsible for operational accounting, managing/reconciling general ledger accounts, researching and resolving variances, preparing journal entries and preparing various spreadsheets.
1. Prepares accounting checklists for processing; posts and balances all account adjustments.
2. Assists with month end close and balances the accounting software to the general ledger.
3. Establishes and maintains accounting policies, safeguarding assets of the organization.
4. Reconciles Inter-company accounts for the business.
5. Reconciles accounts receivables, and processes journal entries.
6. Reviews, submits, and keys check requests to Stellent for payment.
7. Prepares financial reports and write offs for posting.
8. Processes legal fee payments and posts in the software.
9. Processes prepaid expenses and temporary accruals.
10. Reconciles at month-end.
• ServiceMaster Commitment
• Customer Orientation/Positive Impact
• Results Orientation/Sense of Urgency
• Change Mastery
• Relationship Building/Sensitivity
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
Education and Experience Requirements
Five years accounting experience working with general ledger and JD Edwards.
Knowledge of working with interfacing two systems
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Must be detailed
Ability to read and interpret general business procedures
Ability to prioritize
Good communication skills
Experience with Microsoft Office applications Understanding of business processes and impact of such processes on accounting processes/procedures, including identifying control risks
Technical/professional knowledge and skills Adaptability, applied learning and initiating action Ability to work with minimum supervision
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed
Job ID: 180301