When you start your Pest Control job at Terminix, you’ll join a team of skilled and dedicated professionals who provide the highest level of customer service to the people we serve. At Terminix, a Pest Control job gives you compensation and benefits and outstanding opportunities for additional training & development. If you’re looking for a Pest Control job, click on the job that interests you to learn more and apply.
Branch Termite Control Service Representative 100895
Job Location: Wailuku, HI
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Applies company products to residential structures according to work orders and as needed based on service requests; completes required production forms at end of daily work order assignments.
• Prepares job sites for termiticide treatment.
• Applies termiticides to residential structures according to work order specifications, safety procedures, and label instructions.
• Verifies that job specifications are appropriate for work orders.
• Drives company vehicle to customers’ houses or places of business.
• Maintains vehicle and equipment in clean and proper operating condition.
• Completes required production forms at end of daily work order assignments.
• ServiceMaster Commitment
• Customer Orientation/Positive Impact
• Results Orientation/Sense of Urgency
• Change Mastery
• Relationship Building/Sensitivity
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
Education and Experience Requirements
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to write simple correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state, or local regulations.
• Maintain valid driver’s license.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.